Rubber Daily Price Kerala 09/05/2018
Rubber RSS4 Kottayam: 121.00
Rubber RSS5: 119.00
Rubber Loose: 116.00
Rubber Lot: 110.00 – 113.00
Rubber scrap: 85.00
Rubber Latex: 82.00
Field Latex: 112.00
Rubber ISNR 20: 115.00
For SMS and Whatsapp Rubber Prices please contact 09744344233. 09495989460
Register Online at RubberIndiaonline.com for 5 day free trial SMS and Whatsapp Rubber Price Alerts
Rubber Market Kerala Today, Rubber Daily Price Kerala Today, Rubber Spot Price Kerala, Rubber Kottayam Price, Rubber Kochi Price, Rubber , Rubber Price Kerala, Rubber Market News, Rubber Board, Rubber Sheet Price, Rubber Latex Price, Pepper Price, Arecanut Price, Cardamom Price, Coconut Price, Kopra Price, Coffee price, Kerala Rubber Market
Mixed trend in spot rubber
• Spot rubber prices were in a mixed mood on Tuesday. RSS 4 finished flat at Rs.121 a kg, according to traders and the Rubber Board.
• But ISNR 20 and Latex improved further on enquires from certain major consuming industries during late trading hours.
• RSS 3 (spot) inched up to Rs.117.84 (117.75) at Bangkok.
• Spot rubber rates (Rs./kg) were: RSS-4: 121 (121); RSS-5: 119 (119); ISNR 20: 115 (114) and Latex (60% drc): 85.50 (84.50).
TOCOM falls after hitting 1½-month high
• Benchmark Tokyo rubber futures ended lower on Tuesday, pulling back from a 1½-month high hit earlier in the session, on weak fundamentals and a decline in oil prices as investors waited to see whether the U.S. would re-impose sanctions on Iran.
• China s natural and synthetic rubber imports totalled 428,000 tonnes in April, down 26.2% from a year earlier, China s preliminary trade data showed on Tuesday.
• “Seasonally speaking, this is not the time of peak demand, and therefore the supply/demand is not tight,” said a Japanese trading source.
• The Tokyo Commodity Exchange rubber contract for October delivery finished 1.8 yen lower at 191.7 yen (US$1.76) per kg, after touching 195 yen earlier, the highest since March 16.
• The most-active rubber contract on the Shanghai futures exchange for September delivery rose 30 yuan to finish at 11,735 yuan (US$1,845) per tonne.
• The front-month rubber contract on Singapore s SICOM exchange for June delivery last traded at 143 US cents per kg, down 1.1 cent.