Rubber Daily Price Kerala 22/03/2018
Rubber RSS4 Kottayam: 123.00
Rubber RSS5: 119.00
Rubber Loose: 114.00
Rubber Lot: 108.00 – 110.00
Rubber scrap: 80.00
Rubber Latex: 79.00
Field Latex: 108.00
Rubber ISNR 20: 111.00
For SMS and Whatsapp Rubber Prices please contact 09744344233. 09495989460
Register Online at RubberIndiaonline.com for 5 day free trial SMS and Whatsapp Rubber Price Alerts
Rubber Market Kerala Today, Rubber Daily Price Kerala Today, Rubber Spot Price Kerala, Rubber Kottayam Price, Rubber Kochi Price, Rubber , Rubber Price Kerala, Rubber Market News, Rubber Board, Rubber Sheet Price, Rubber Latex Price, Pepper Price, Arecanut Price, Cardamom Price, Coconut Price, Kopra Price, Coffee price, Kerala Rubber Market
Spot rubbercontinues to slide
• Spot rubber continued to rule weak on Thursday. RSS-4 dropped to Rs.123 (123.50) a kg, according to traders and the Rubber Board.
• The grade slid to Rs.120 (120.50) as reported by the dealers.
• April futures declined to Rs.119.10 (122.24), May to Rs.121.65 (124.26), June to Rs.124.60 (127.02) and July to Rs.117.12 (129.93) on the NMCE.
• RSS-3 (spot) weakened to Rs.113.33 (113.42) at Bangkok. Its March futures slid to Rs.109.41 (109.51) on the TOCOM.
• Spot rubber rates (Rs./kg): RSS-4: 123 (123.50); RSS-5: 119.50 (120); ISNR 20: 113.50 (114) and Latex (60% drc): 83.50 (83.50).
TOCOM hits 1-monthlow on stronger yen, weaker Shanghai
• Benchmark Tokyo rubber futures hit a one-month low on Thursday, dragged down by a stronger yen and weaker Shanghai futures.
• Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) futures, which set the tone for rubber prices in Southeast Asia, have also been pressured by rising rubber stockpiles in Japan and China, as well as worries over slack demand.
• Rubber stocks in Japan are at a more than three-year high, while a curb in exports by a group of the world s top three rubber producers is set to expire at the end of the month.
• “Good quality rubber is in excess, weighing on the market,” said a Japanese industry source.
• The dollar struggled against other currencies on Thursday after the Federal Reserve indicated it was more likely to raise interest rate three times in 2018 than the four that some dollar bulls had hoped for.
• The Tokyo Commodity Exchange rubber contract for August delivery finished 0.3 yen higher at 187.3 yen (US$1.77) per kg after touching a one-month low of 186.3 yen earlier.
• The most-active rubber contract on the Shanghai futures exchange for May delivery fell 60 yuan to finish at 12,130 yuan (US$1,916) per tonne.
• The front-month rubber contract on Singapore s SICOM exchange for April delivery last traded at 143.20 US cents per kg, up 0.2 cent.