Rubber Daily Price Kerala 18/06/2018
Rubber RSS4 Kottayam: 126.00
Rubber RSS5: 121.00
Rubber Loose: 117.00
Rubber Lot: 108.00 – 110.00
Rubber scrap: 87.00
Rubber Latex: 84.00
Field Latex: 118.00
Rubber ISNR 20: 120.00
For SMS and Whatsapp Rubber Prices please contact 09744344233. 09495989460
Register Online at RubberIndiaonline.com for 5 day free trial SMS and Whatsapp Rubber Price Alerts
Rubber Market Kerala Today, Rubber Daily Price Kerala Today, Rubber Spot Price Kerala, Rubber Kottayam Price, Rubber Kochi Price, Rubber , Rubber Price Kerala, Rubber Market News, Rubber Board, Rubber Sheet Price, Rubber Latex Price, Pepper Price, Arecanut Price, Cardamom Price, Coconut Price, Kopra Price, Coffee price, Kerala Rubber Market
Spot rubber drops
• Spot rubber prices slid on Monday with RSS 4 at Rs.126 (126.50) a kg due to buyer resistance, according to the Rubber Board.
• The July futures declined to Rs.127 (127.95), August to Rs.128 (129.14) and September to Rs.126.51 (127.90) per kg on the National Multi Commodity Exchange.
• RSS 3 (spot) weakened to Rs.108.18 (109.41) at Bangkok.
• Its June futures dropped to Rs.98.90 (102.38) on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM).
• Spot rubber rates (Rs./kg) were: RSS-4: 126 (126.50); RSS-5: 122 (122); ISNR 20: 120 (121) and Latex (60 per cent drc): 86.50 (87.75).
TOCOM hits nearly 3-month low amid US-China trade spat
• Benchmark Tokyo rubber futures fell on Monday to their lowest in nearly three months as renewed trade tensions between the United States and China raised concerns about slower global economic growth.
• US President Donald Trump said he was pushing ahead with hefty tariffs on US$50 billion of Chinese imports on Friday, and the smoldering trade war between the world s two largest economies showed signs of igniting as Beijing immediately vowed to respond in kind.
• Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) futures, which set the tone for rubber prices in Southeast Asia, came under pressure along with other commodities due to the escalating US-China trade spat, said Toshitaka Tazawa, an analyst with commodities broker Fujitomi Co.
• “The latest US move also boosted expectation that Trump will impose new import duties on Japanese cars, which may reduce tyre demand,” he said. Washington last month launched a national security investigation into car and truck imports which could lead to new tariffs on one of Japan s major export products to the United States.
• The TOCOM rubber contract for November delivery finished 3.2 yen lower, or 1.8%, at 176.8 yen (US$1.60) per kg, after touching the lowest since March 26 of 175.6 yen earlier in the session.
• Chinese financial markets were closed on Monday for a public holiday.
• “If Shanghai futures tumble, the TOCOM could dive below its March low and hit the lowest since October 2016,” Tazawa said.
• The front-month rubber contract on Singapore s SICOM exchange for July delivery last traded at 136.6 US cents per kg, down 2.0 cents.